How should I Wear a Tie?
Great question! a stone one will make two shots showing examples not to copy!
1. At the right height. Not being a phallic substitute, the tie does not fall below the waist and not too high either. Basically, the tip must touch the top of your belt and that’s it.
2. Different from the shirt. If your tie is exactly the same color as the shirt, what is the interest to pay? Avoid at all costs to dress in matching tones.
3. Neither too large nor too fine. In fact it will depend on your body type. A wider tie will be better for a man with broad shoulders. Between 7cm and 9cm wide, it’s okay. After it is at your own risk.
4. Tight. A unbuttoned shirt and tie slightly loosened? It’s no. This is inappropriate.
5. A suitable node. If the knot of your tie is too big for the shirt collar or too little contrast is visually wrong. Learn to master the half-windsor knot and simple. They are adaptable to many cases. Beware if the tie is too thin, a Windsor knot will, for example, too large (and badly made).
6. Right. Do not like our President who has the annoying habit to wear his tie askew. So much so that a website has been created for the occasion. A good source of against-examples.
7. Without imposing grounds. Busiest Tie does not make you someone more elegant. The reasons are too big to handle with caution.
8. Wearing a suit is NOT required: it can make the little touch of elegance to outfits a little less formal, such as the leather jacket or cardigan.
As long as I am to common style errors: Say NO to finally white socks with a suit. If you do not do to you, do it for your children when they see the pictures.
The United Tie
Based on Wholesaleably, a wholesale plant tie is much easier to pay all these ties pattern that you see everywhere. Yet not all embrace. How, in this case, do not make mistakes of agreements, then we start the lesson with the hardest chapter?
Retrace your basic, plain ties take a few different colors and you’ll be dressed for any occasion without tearing your hair.
Hold it still remains very formal associated with to USA, but it will calm the ardor of your shirt or your jacket when they will wear patterns rather LEDs. This is THE tie possess multiple copies of different colors and different textures to avoid having problems.
Ultimately, if you just wear plain ties, no one will blame you. But for those who are already familiar with the plain tie and want to introduce some complexity in their outfits, read on.
Focus on the simpler color but devilishly effective:
- Level 1: Navy Blue, Anthracite and Black
- Level 2: Green (dark), Bordeaux, Prune
- Level 3: As you wish gentlemen
Guide to buying mens formal wear – fashionarrow.com
Loyd & Townsend Rose’s etiquette guide reveals the dos and …
The Gray Suit: Best Shirt, Shoe & Accessories To Wear With …
What to Wear: November 2016 Events in Birmingham
Cam Newton’s Latest Press Conference Attire Gets Roasted …
How to Wear a Khaki Suit Photos
40+ Funny Coffee Quotes and Sayings
20 Best Hijab Styles for Short Height Girls to Look Tall
The Perfect Bow
Should Men Wear BOW-TIES?
9 Useful Tips to Wear a Tie Clip and Bar Properly
HOW TO: Wear a Tie Bar
What color shirt and tie should I wear with a gray suit to …
How to Make Bow Tie and 16 Cool Ideas to Wear Bow Tie
What color tie should I wear with white shirt and grey …
What to Wear to a Formal Black Tie Wedding
18 Ways To Wear A Necktie [CHART]
Rules of Wearing Skinny Ties in Perfect Way for Men …
Black Tie vs. Casual: How to Tell Your Guests
The Rules of the Tie Bar and Lapel Pin – The UK’s leading …